To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN 46516
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Process Engineer, Air Effects Line
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 14 days ago
The Elkhart site consists of two different campus and employs approximately 700 people. The Elkhart plants collectively contain 10 aerosol lines, 7 liquid lines, 3 tube lines, and 2 packaging lines. Elkhart's plants blend, fill and package a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care, pharmaceutical, and OTC consumer packaged goods and is an FDA regulated facility.
The Process Engineer drives process improvements on the air effects production line to achieve 85% production line efficiency. Acts as liaison to customer, generating effective production data and creating and maintaining effective reporting documentation.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) required in area of discipline
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication, facilitation and project management skills
- Ability to work accurately with complex data. Create effective reports and technical communication to customers and other technical professionals.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office, MRP system experience
- Experience with AutoCAD® or equivalent.
- Strong engineering and mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrate understanding of relevant drafting standards.
- Strong in Excel® spreadsheets.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.