1. A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
2. 1 year of relevant experience.
3. CDL Class A license with tanker endorsement.
4. OSHA 10 Certification.
5. Precise hand-eye coordination.
6. Good written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to do some maintenance of drill equipment and mixing unit.
8. Clarity of vision at 20 feet or more and 20 inches or less, with the ability to judge distance and space relationships.
9. Ability to identify and distinguish colors of utility flags and markings on the ground.
1. 3 or more years of experience.
2. Ability to clearly communicate instructions to assist with training.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This job operates in a field environment. This role routinely requires extended periods of bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, lifting in awkward positions, standing, and twisting. Also, working in inclement weather conditions, such as extreme heat, extreme cold, rain, ice, snow, and wind.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This position is physically active, with lifting required. Must be able to bend and lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. The Company reserves the right to revise or change the job duties as the need arises. Management reserves the right to change the description, duties or work schedules to accommodate individuals with disabilities.