To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bismarck, ND
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Securitas USA • Bismarck, ND
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. is the largest security provider in the United States. We are seeking a fantastic Human Resources Professional to join our team.
JOB SUMMARY: Manages human resources (HR) for assigned location(s). Implements and acts to ensure compliance with company and Region HR policies. Carries out hiring, recruitment and benefits processes. Performs initial investigations on HR matters.
- Recruits candidates for positions in assigned locations; selects staff and provides orientation for new staff members; utilizes broad range of recruitment sources to meet staffing and EEO/Affirmative Action requirements.
- Advises management in regard to employee retention efforts.
- Acts to ensure compliance with FLSA and other applicable statutes and regulations related to HR.
- Monitors applicant logs and ensures appropriate selection criteria are established for each open position.
- Keeps management and staff advised of new regulations and company policies related to human resources; monitors and reports on progress toward Affirmative Action goals and related issues.
- Administers employee benefit plans on the local level based on eligibility as defined by company programs and client contracts.
- Participates in payroll administration.
- May participate in unemployment, wage/hour and EEOC hearings; may assist in preparation of data for OFCCP audits and Affirmative Action Plans.
- Advises employees and management on the interpretation of human resources policies, programs, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations; assists management in performance management and regarding general human resources issues.
- Analyzes and provides advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems; as directed, conducts employee counseling and disciplinary procedures.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in an HR-related field, or Associate's Degree and two or more years of progressively responsible HR experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.