Maxim Healthcare is seeking a compassionate Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) to work within our clients’ homes providing support with daily living tasks, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Our qualified Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) work closely with patients and are responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, and feeding. Maxim Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) ensures our patients receive essential social and emotional support and provide vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Minimum one year of Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) experience required, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Long Term Care