Location: Austin, Texas
Are you looking for new career? Do you have a passion for helping and teaching others? Do you want to control your paycheck? Have you always had an interest in the Automotive Industry, but not sure you have the right experience? If you have worked with people in roles such as serving or bartending, mobile sales, customer service, first responder, you have the experience we are looking for!
Audi South Austin, proud member of Hendrick Automotive Group, is one of the fastest growing dealerships in Austin, and due to that growth, it is time to add more great talent to an already winning team! We are adding Sales Professionals to our team!
See why Hendrick employees love being part of the team: URL blocked - click to apply
Award Winning Dealership translates to MORE CUSTOMERS and MORE MONEY!
- #1 in Audi Luxury Market Share Percentage
- Fastest Growing Audi Dealership in the state of Texas
- Hendrick Champion Dealership two years in a row
- Audi Magna Society Award winner two years in a row
- Located in the current FASTEST growing city in America!
What are we looking for?
- Rock star personality that sets itself apart in a crowded room
- Humble and kind characteristics that allow you to do right by all people
- Motivation to be performance driven in a race-car fast environment
What would you do?
- Go above and beyond to help our valued, outstanding customers
- Show passion and excitement for the brand and product
- Drive sales performance and exceed goals like a boss
What you do you get in return?
- Paid Medical Coverage & 401(k) with Company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchase, parts and service and more
- Paid Time Off
- Continued training and comprehensive recognition programs
- Visit and apply to be considered for an interview: www.hendrickcareers.com
- Get excited about this outstanding career opportunity!
Hendrick Automotive Group provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training, and performance excellence as a team member of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. We not only offer a career, but a lifetime of opportunity and the chance to be a part of a winning team!
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit URL blocked - click to apply.
Certified First Responder