To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Kansas City, MO
Posted 10 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldClerical/Receptionist
- One position is located in the Kansas City Headquarters Office, Springfield Branch Office, and Jefferson City Branch Office.
- Provides support to the administrative division.
- Enters data into a variety of administrative computer systems.
- Establishes and maintains records and files in accordance with regulations and perform general administrative duties.
- Completes all aspects of travel in accordance with travel policies, including travel arrangements; preparing cost comparisons; submitting authorizations; completing vouchers; and submitting local mileage claims.
- Performs general clerical support functions including photocopying, scanning, delivering items, filing, and assembling notebooks with tabs.
- Sorts incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail including packing boxes for shipment.
- Performs simple typing assignments using word processing equipment.
- Assists with closed case filing; inventory; restocking supply areas; and escorting vendors.
- Performs routine receptionist functions such as answering telephones, greeting visitors, and maintaining sign-in logs and visitor badges.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in office environment.
- Possesses the ability to read and interpret technical guides, policies, and procedures.
- May be required to operate a government vehicle. Valid driver’s license required.
- Work requires the ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to travel to branch office locations (Kansas City, Springfield, Jefferson City).
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.