To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riviera Beach, FL 33410
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Global Logistics Analyst
TBC Corporation • Riviera Beach, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Global Logistics Analyst is ensuring key milestones and shipment execution is performed efficiently into TBC’s network. The analyst will also deliver superior customer service, manage expenses and service providers, and promote TBC’s core values.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTW℠, NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW℠, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Write/update and maintain policies and procedures related to management of all import transactions to US
- Support analytical activities in various RFP projects with strategic key vendors, including but not limited to ocean carriers, freight forwarders, drayage providers, etc.
- Develop and manage freight forwarder Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), including KPIs, LOS requirements and other performance metrics.
- May oversee and manage work completed by contract staff
- Work within Account Payable teams to approve payments of invoices from various service providers
- Leverage the Global Supply Chain systems/technology (e.g., ERP System, SAP) required to execute job functions
- Transparently surfaces network issues, resolving network conflicts and identifying long term capabilities and strategies to optimize business value
- Effectively manage logistics, order-to-cash and import activities to ensure sustainable supply and optimize the overall logistics costs
- Implement and manage 3PL systems and practices
- Collaboration with cross functional teams to ensure adequate flow of information is communicated between departments
- Identification and management of transportation capacities, service trends and constraints
- Development and execution of a reconciliation methodology to balance forecast across ocean carriers, traffic lanes and ports. Recommend any volume adjustments and follow up on any issues to ensure no service disruptions
- Collaboration with Global Logistics, Trade Compliance, Customers, and Domestic operations to formulate best in class import processes
- Develop scorecards, dashboards, and exception reports to pinpoint opportunities for improvement in the supply chain network
- Resolve logistic issues that may delay the customs clearance or delivery of goods.
- Create and monitor metrics for critical events for shipment management flow and carrier accountability.
- Create container forecast for ocean carriers
- Analyze incoming supply chain for FCL and LCL shipments, including, available capacity, and current transit times to determine direction for any required capacity
- Maintains knowledge of ocean freight tariffs, bunker fuel charges, and market conditions for successful negotiations with ocean carriers and service providers
- Support and enhance distribution and customer container deliveries, avoiding bob tails and per diems unnecessarily.
- Maintains excellent customer service relationships with all corporate personnel, outside vendors, service providers and internal Distribution personnel
- Required to learn company policies, procedures and safety rules
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- High school diploma or equivalent years of work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree International Supply Chain preferred
- Strong background in import logistics, global import operations, global supply chain, and Customs processes.
- Ability to assess Supply Chain risk management and conduct risk analysis for internal controls relating, global movement of freight, freight forwarder origin management, foreign and US ports, and ocean carrier services.
- Knowledge of ocean carrier industry and drayage providers preferred.
- Technical skills including logistics metrics, and key performance indicators
- Computer - PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Freight Forwarders systems, and logistics metrics
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Must have knowledge of claims processing
- Communication – effective listening, speaking, and writing
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll deduction
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.