You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Labor & Delivery Unit - Registered Nurse
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment.
Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly
to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency,
eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket.
Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Missouri license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple locations
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
AUTO OFFER - NO INTERVIEW Please request interview for one Match from this facility at a time. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.
ACLS, and BLS must be AHA.
Maximum days off: 10 days
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MO
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-17
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Emergency Departments
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gbrgb4t
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.