WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility currently looking for an experienced Housekeeping Floor Tech to join our team.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Housekeeping Floor Tech:
- Cleaning floors to include:
- Sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Ensuring that proper safety signs are set up prior to performing floor cleaning activities
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting. Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience with floor and carpet cleaning equipment
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Hospitality/Hotel experience is preferred
LOCATIONWestlake Health Campus Commerce MichiganTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERSKeiwana (248) 710-0153LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!