EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: General Clerk III
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a General Clerk III in Washington, DC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Microsoft Office Suite to produce professional, accurate documents as needed.
- Create/complete service requests and preventative maintenance tickets in Maximo.
- Print monthly PMs as needed and provide to the Lead Engineer.
- Review each Maximo request to ensure log is accurate and KPI’s were met.
- Regularly run and review Open Service Orders and Open PMs reports to ensure timely completion.
- Work in JD Edwards to load payroll on a weekly basis and request Purchase Orders as needed.
- Work with the Accounting to ensure that invoices, receipts, and other vendor-related documentation is accurate and timely.
- Other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have at least two years of office experience, to include strong skills with MS Office products. Prefer experience with Maximo.
Physical Requirements: In an 8-hour day, must be able to continually bend, squat, kneel, lift, twist, climb, reach, stand and walk; to use hands for repetitive pushing, pulling, and single grasp motion; and to frequently lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds and to move objects in excess of 100 pounds, and travel by government or company vehicle to work location or to other destinations as required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer