To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, MA 02421
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Engineer
Experis • Lexington, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the fastest growing Product Development Company. We are looking to help our client to identify senior java developer with strong experience in angular and cloud-based application development.
It's a Full Time Opportunity based out of Lexington MA. Great company to work with!!
Role : Senior Java developer
Location : Lexington MA
Full time (Direct Hire)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities includes design and delivery of technical components for hybrid cloud (cloud with on-premises) and cloud-based and application services
- Primarily develop full-stack server application functionality within a dynamic agile scrum environment
- Will be Designing and implementing both on-premises and cloud-based services
- Creating high quality code testable through automation
- The ideal candidate should have minimum 5+ years of development experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's in Computer Science or related degree is required.
- Candidate with Cloud-based application development experience implementing end-user workflows is required.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Java open source frameworks (e.g. Play, spring, Hibernate).
- Candidate with Experience in relational database principles is required.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of modern UI tools like Angular 2 or React. Relay and GraphQL is a plus.
- Candidate should have experience working in an agile scrum environment is a plus.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)