To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bridgewater, MA 02324
- American Residential Services
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Clerk
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Bridgewater, MA
Posted 2 months ago
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk provides support to the accounting department. This position will be responsible for assisting with the financial recordkeeping including the accounts receivable process. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner is vital to the goals of the entire department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and verify invoices for sales and services
- Records customer invoices designating proper service lines
- Records customer payments received via check, credit card, ACH and other
- Reconciles and transmits daily deposits
- Works with service line managers to ensure proper receipts and paperwork documentation
- Processes third party receipts and documentation
- Prepare weekly receivable reports
- Participates in weekly collection meetings
- Contacts customers to resolve outstanding payments
- Process documents insuring appropriate approvals
- Researching invoices and resolving customer discrepancies
- Tracks Home Service Plan contracts
- Sorting, coding, filing invoices
- Various reconciliations as requested
- Various department administrative tasks
- Proven Bookkeeping experience required.
- Dependability and reliability with a proven track record of excellent attendance and punctuality is required.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- The ideal employee is able to multi-task, have a strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency, and be a self-starter who can easily follow instructions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities within deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as exhibit flexibility, adaptability and ownership.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow-through.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years accounts receivable experience required
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.