Kelly Services is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk for one of our top clients in Phoeniz, AZ
This pay for this position is 15/hour. The position is a 4-6-month contract to hire opportunity estimated to start 7/8/2019. The hours are 6:00am-3:00pm Monday- Friday.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
The Accounting Specialist 1 will be distributing cash to the patients who come to the bank window. 1) Candidate needs to be comfortable working at the state hospital, as they will be interacting from a customer service perceptive with the patients. 2) They will be responsible to handle cash and preference will be given to candidates with cashier experience.
This is a contract to hire position for the right candidate.
– Maintaining individual Arizona State Hospital (ASH) trust funds and the Arizona Community
Protection and Treatment Center (ACPTC) resident trust funds
– Enters and reconciles daily deposit transactions; reconciles check registers
– Approving patient withdrawal vouchers, reviewing accounts for errors, and maintaining ledger
accounts for all transactions
– Listening and communicating to inquiries from patients, staff, guardians, and family members
regarding patient deposit funds
– Reviewing and verifying fiscal documents for the revolving fund as it pertains to cash/check
– Preparing daily deposits for a variety of funds
– Maintaining supporting documents for all accounts
Requires Knowledge Of:
– Principles, methods, and practices of fiscal and financial record keeping
– Understand, interpret, and apply principles of accounting and general fiscal and financial record
– Knowledge of Performance Management (PM), and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) and
Requires Skills In:
– Maintaining ledgers and journals
– Analyzing fiscal data
– Procedures, methods, and office systems used in statistical record keeping
– Communicating effectively both verbally and in writing
Requires Ability to:
– Support a diverse multi-cultural workforce that reflects the community, promotes equal
opportunity at all levels of public employment, and creates an inclusive work environment that
enables all individuals to perform to their fullest potential free from discrimination
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- 12 semester hours in accounting or 1 year of work experience in accounting
- A State Hospital employee must be able to obtain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1758.07.
- Possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver’s license appropriate to the
assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver’s license record
checks. Must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver
training (See Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-20
With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place.
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply