To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Yankton, SD 57078
- Matthew Snowden
- Phone: 6052212154
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Yankton, SD
Posted 1 month ago
**This opportunity IS NOT for applicants requiring Work VISAS & CAN NOT endorse sponsorship!**
Responsible for developing long-range planning for facilities, equipment, and processes to ensure continued improvement in customer response and profitability. Initiate and implement improvement projects to reduce costs and improve quality. Perform duties in accordance with accepted engineering practices and the standard practices of the Manufacturing Engineering Department.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Establish and maintain a working relationship with Design Engineering to ensure design for manufacturability at the initial design stages.
2. Evaluate new technology for application to various phases of the operation for continual improvement in facilities, equipment, and process flow.
3. Develop recommendations to determine an accurate three (3)-year capital plan.
4. Conduct new equipment studies and submit CEA requests to ensure completion of capital expenditures on schedule and within budget.
5. Establish and maintain a working relationship with production departments to identify and resolve manufacturing problems.
6. Improve manufacturing systems to maximize shop floor efficiency and reduce throughput time.
7. Assist and support Fixture Designer with jig and fixturing requests to support manufacturing needs.
8. Participate in Focus Groups, VSM's and Lean Kaizen Improvement Teams as necessary.
9. Develop, maintain, and revise manufacturing engineering systems, records, and EUP procedures as required to ensure maximum operating efficiency.
10. Assist Manufacturing Engineering personnel with Routing, Costing, Standards and other misc. projects as assigned
1. B.S. Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Experience in Robotics and Robotic Welding systems is preferable.
3. Experience in computer skills: to include Manufacturing ERP/MRP systems, AutoCAD, Inventor, Robotic Design, Edgecam, and any other associated CNC is preferable.
4. Perform work in a heavy industrial setting, involving congestion, with exposure to industrial fumes/smoke.
5. Ability to work well with others and demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.