To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arcadia, CA
- Cross Country Healthcare
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Cross Country Healthcare • Arcadia, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - PIH Health - Arcadia, CA
Full-Time Day Shift.
The Registered Nurse (RN) under the direction of and in accordance with the physician's orders, administers skilled nursing care. Required skills include but are not limited to:
- Able to establish effective, timely working relations with patients, families, staff and physicians.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities.
- Knowledge and ability to apply the nursing process in order to develop an individualized patient plan of care.
- Must have demonstrable skills in the establishment of peripheral intravenous lines and administration of intravenous therapies.
- Must have a current California Registered Nurse (PHN preferred) license renewable every two (2) years in good standing.
- Must have 1 year of experience as a professional nurse.
- Able to demonstrate clinical nursing expertise in intravenous therapies.
- Home Health experience preferred.
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first-a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values-as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration