Are You Someone Who's Always on the Go? Why Not Give Us a Go!
Foster Blue Water Oil seeks a full-time, night-shift Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic for our Richmond location. The mechanic will repair heavy-duty trucks, related truck equipment, shop equipment, and the yard area.Benefits Offered:
- Pay is determined by experience, along with market competition.
- Employee discounts for oil and propane.
- 401(k)/Profit-sharing plan (including employer match) with full access to a team of investment professionals.
- $1,000 Sign-on bonus.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- PTO, paid holidays, and overtime.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage plans.
- Life insurance.
- Stipend for approved Bluetooth devices.
- Christmas Club and other company perks and incentives.
Position Responsibilities and Needed Skills:
- Preferred 1-year experience in Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic Repair, however not required.
To Get Going:Apply and submit your application online at
- Preventative Maintenance.
- Diagnose and repair/replace parts causing malfunctions, such as transmission, engine, drain lines, rear axles, gearboxes, and hydraulic components.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems relating to equipment.
- Will use cutting torch, gas welding equipment, power drills, power saw, and related power tools (air tools, chipping guns, scalers, impact guns).
- Must have own tools.
- 45-50 hours a week.
To learn more about the Foster Oil Family as a potential future employee or as a new customer, please visit .
- Drilling Operations
- Preventive Maintenance
- Problem Solving