Apex Systems is currently seeking Java Software Engineers for the St. Louis area.
Qualified candidates can email a Word copy of their resume to Jeff at Email blocked - click to apply.
*Remote is an option for the right candidate.
*Candidates must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Java-based software development
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in n-tier development environments
- Proficient knowledge is also expected in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Experience with J2EE Frameworks (Struts 1/2 and/or Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring, and JPA are a plus)
- Comfortable working in the Eclipse IDE
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with build scripts (Ant and Gradle are a plus).
- Experience with the configuration and setup of J2EE application servers
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Java Server Pages
Java Database Connectivity