KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
- Applies functional knowledge and experience within the Aerospace Administrative, Engineering, and Integrated Supply Chain organizations.
- Leverage depth of knowledge within the Government and customer asset management communities.
- Core competency in maintaining Government approved business systems that are fully compliant with Government, customer, and contractual requirements, as well as pertinent Aerospace policies and procedures.
- Actively supports and/or manages Self Assessments of the 10 Government Property Management Outcomes are identified Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1.
- Ability to function under minimal direction: Guided by specific objectives or statements from contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs), contract deliverables, and outcome metrics.
- Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals and receives general guidance on how to accomplish them.
- Direct responsibilities impact the Aero site's business system compliance, which affects the ability of site to qualify, perform, and invoice Government contracts.
- Supports unit objectives, work plans, schedules, and ensures completion of established requirements and assignments.
- Provides oversight to overall Aero risk mitigation and compliance integrity.
- Develops and ensures execution of corrective action plans. Actively supports the Sites Property Coordinator/Custodian Committee meetings.
- Develops and prepares metrics and related reports using Visual Management techniques and analyzes metric data to enhance current processes.
- Supports internal Tier accountability boards and escalation model/processes, as applicable.
- Actively participates Honeywell Operating System (HOS), Honeywell Operating Model, Six-Sigma, Honeywell User Experience (HUE), Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA), Gemba walks, Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) teams and other related tools in problem solving activities.
- Oversees and works in key outcomes, such as Disposition, Identification, customer reporting. PCARSS experience a plus.
- Works cross functionally to justify and seek agreement of other parties on compliance practices, policies and standards.
- Management of change - coordinate with site stakeholders to implement process changes affecting cross functional groups.
- Mentors and trains junior team personnel.
Qualifications: Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- Bachelors degree preferred with 5 or more years of progressive experience.
- NPMA Certification highly preferred.
- US Citizenship status required due to client requirements.
- Knowledge of Government Property and SAP experience highly preferred
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Six Sigma Methodology
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Continuous Improvement Process