ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER – WASHINGTON, D.C.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Project Manager in Washington D.C.
Electrical Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Project Manager in Washington, D.C. is between $85,000 and $100,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Continued training opportunities
Electrical Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with supervision and support the senior project manager
- Assist with the project manager to create and approve material and labor budgets for assigned job sites within the designated territory; reviews and approves high level transactions
- Assist with the labor force for all projects within their region
- Work closely with each project superintendent to provide high-level supervision of various aspects of project management for each project they manage including: job start coordination, vendor agreements, material and rental agreement management, purchase order process, subcontract agreements, submittals, and change orders
- Provide updated reports of projects status to senior project management as required
- Proactively identify and implement strategies to reduce project costs, maximize production, and enhance customer relations
- Consistently evaluate and train key personnel within their territory
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
- College degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Able to work closely with high-level customers, maintain and enhance strong, long-term customer relationships
- Managed large commercial projects as a Lead PM
- Able to work in a professional work environment and show strong business acumen
- Must have managed a project valued at more than 1 million of electrical work
- Strong communication and leadership skills required
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Journeyman License or Degree
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call (727) 258-0285 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction, Electrical Estimator