To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Federal Way, WA 98001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Tool Inside Sales
DXP Enterprises, Inc • Federal Way, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Tool Inside Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding company products and services
- Processing customer phone orders
- Checking availability of stock, shipping dates, and quoting prices
- Filling orders to customer specifications
- Processing sales via computer
- Assisting outside sales by preparing price quotes and sourcing products
Qualifications of the Industrial Tool Inside Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
- 1 year of product knowledge
- High level of customer service and sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently
- Organizational and data entry skills and ability to multi-task
- Regular in-person attendance required
- Normal business hours Monday-Friday, (7:00am to 4:30pm)
Physical Demand: N/A
Working Conditions: Office Environment
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; occasional overtime
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V