VOLT’s client is looking for a Customer Service Associate.
This is an estimated 3-4 month contingent/temporary position in Spokane, WA. This is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top-rated IT companies in the US!
Provides outstanding customer service to individuals contacting the Bank, by phone or online, by resolving issues, providing information, and looking for opportunities to strengthen the customer relationship through suggesting Bank products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolves customer problems such as: debit card issues, account overdrafts, electronic disputes, online/mobile banking issues and service charge questions.
- Performs a variety of transactions on the customer’s behalf such as: funds transfers, stop payments, debit card increases, address changes and check orders.
- Suggest appropriate products and services to existing and prospective customers and cross-sells other bank services such as Visa Credit Cards.
- Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments, receives assistance in the completion of more complex assignments.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Requires completion of high school, vocational training, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years customer service experience required, call center environment preferred.
- Intermediate reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Requires the ability to multi-task and work with over 25 software applications.
- Requires intermediate computer skills, including MS Office and banking software.
- Learns Bank’s processes and procedures for a variety of bank operation functions and selling Bank products and services through on the job cross-training activities and formalized training classes.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Explain Product Feature
Promote Customer Loyalty Plan