To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beech Grove, IN 46107
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health OT (Beech Grove, IN, US, 46107)
Franciscan St. Francis Health • Beech Grove, IN
Posted 12 days ago
1300 Albany Street
Beech Grove, IN 46107
Days; Holidays; Weekends
PRN (As Needed); 0.00/week
WHAT WE NEED
Compassionate therapists ready to help restore independence
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Occupational therapists have the special training to evaluate patients and develop a plan to help build or restore vocational, homemaking, and daily living skills. It’s a job that requires a special touch and the ability to establish good patient relationships. When you can do all that in a place that values faith and compassion, you know you’re onto something special.
Are you good at evaluating patient needs and developing appropriate therapy plans? Do you exercise safe judgment? Are you able to compassionately help others? We have a special place that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in the ongoing evaluation of patient’s functional status.
- Participate in teaching new skills or retraining patients in once familiar daily activities have been lost due to illness or injury.
- Follow treatment programs and goals for improved patient function.
- Maintain appropriate clinical records, clinical notes, and reports to the registered occupational therapist.
- Participate in case conferences to ensure coordinated and comprehensive plans for care for the patients and participates in teaching patients and families.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Adapt within an ever-changing healthcare environment.
- Utilize good communication skills.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others.
- Perform tasks involving physical activity, such as heavy lifting, extensive bending and standing.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Occupational Therapist
Travel: Up to 75%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE