UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
To provide consultative support on behalf of an individual with an Intellectual Disability and/or Developmental Disability. Support may include, but is not limited to, behavioral assessment, identification of appropriate interventions and staff / caregiver training.
ECF CHOICES Program offers person-centered care planning, care coordination, and support services for individuals receiving Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS).
The LTSS Behavior Analyst will provide support to individuals with complex, challenging behaviors. The support provided will include consultation, assessment, intervention, and education/training services..
If you are located in or near Jackson, Tennessee, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide support and consultation to ECF CHOICES Support Coordinators in administering behavior screenings and/or interpreting the results of behavior screenings. Assist the Support Coordinators to integrate behavior goals and strategies into the PersonCentered Support Plan per the results of screenings
- Assist Support Coordinators in compiling information and creating Comprehensive Needs Assessments.
- Collaborate with Support Coordinators on an ongoing basis to remain updated on individuals with behavior challenges.
- Meet regularly with LTSS Director of Behavior Supports to discuss and review updates on individuals in the region.
- Complete additional behavioral assessment.), as needed
- Attempt to locate Behavior Analysts for qualifying individuals within the ECF CHOICES program
- Provide interim behavior support, including positive behavior interventions, as needed while waiting for permanent provider to begin services with the individual.
- Maintain communication and coordinate with any other entities providing behavioral health or behavior supports (therapists, SOS coordinators, etc.) who are currently working with the individual
- Maintain relationships with ABA providers who work with ECF CHOICES individuals in region.
- Work with caregivers and staff to implement positive behavior interventions. Provide behavior protocols / strategies to caregivers / staff. Model strategies, coach caregivers and staff and provide feedback
- Assist Director of Behavior Supports with Group 7 & 8 processes and document review. Ensure that all steps are being followed in the applicable workflows
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Certified as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), or comparable education and experience with certification that allows independent practice in ABA
- 3+ years of experience providing behavior analysis services in home and community-based settings
- 1+ years of experience providing behavior analysis services to adults with an Intellectual Disability and/or a Developmental Disability
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships, work with colleagues and external audiences and partner in areas of system change, housing development/operations and/or the delivery of supportive services
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Based on the Federal mandate full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Experience and knowledge with Medicaid
- Experience and knowledge with Long-Term Services and Supports providers
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple high priority projects and meet quick deadlines
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: LTSS Behavior Analyst, BA, Behavioral analyst, BCBA, ABA, Long-Term Services and Supports. Medicaid, Home and Community-Based Services, HCBS, ID, IDD, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Remote, Work from Home, Jackson, TN, Tennessee