To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
CORT • Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Posted 18 days ago
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country’s leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world’s leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
Engage customer to evaluate needs in order to advise customer on benefits of previously rented furniture in order to maximize revenue opportunities.Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly sales revenue, piece and margin goals;
- Assist in the safe maintenance, appearance, merchandising and pricing of store to company and District standards.
- Utilize computer to complete proposals, prepare sale agreement and obtain necessary information from customer to complete sale.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in order to generate future sales opportunities
- High school diploma/equivalent or 1 year of work experience with a diploma
- Ability to speak , read, and write English
- Ability to work 40 hours/week with varied hours/days to provide support for showroom, sales events, meetings, networking functions, etc.;
- Excellent communication, reasoning skills, and computer proficiency skills;
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug screen and human performance evaluation
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.