To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Cloud, FL 34769
- Steven Papke
- Phone: 407-478-0332 ext 150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual RN Care Manager
Healthcare Support • St. Cloud, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an experienced RN / LPN Care Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Can you start a new position immediately? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
RN / LPN Care Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring the continuity of care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting utilizing the appropriate resources within the parameters of established contracts and patients’ health plan benefits.
- Facilitates continuum of patients’ care utilizing advanced nursing knowledge, experience and skills to ensure appropriate utilization of resources and patient quality outcomes.
- Performs care management functions on-site or telephonically as the need arises.
- Works in conjunction with the care team and PCP as care team leader.
- Ensures evaluation is in alignment with site-based goals.
RN / LPN Care Manager Requirements:
- Active RN or LPN licensure in Florida
- 3+ years of nursing experience
- 1+ years of case management or discharge planning experience
- Strong communication skills / computer skills
- Bilingual preferred
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Advantages of RN / LPN Care Manager Opportunity:
- Competitive Salary, $31.25/hr. + (varies based license/experience)
- Assignment Length: Right to Hire, Full Benefits
- Fun and Positive Work Environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this RN / LPN Care Manager position, please click on the apply now button or email your updated resume directly to Steven Papke at: