Are you looking for more flexibility in your nursing schedule? Would you like to work at more than one facility in the geographic area near your residence? Life Care Centers of America, Northwest Division, is hiring CNA's to work at our Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care facilities via our Float Pool program! The Float Pool Certified Nursing Aide is responsible for providing routine daily nursing care to assigned patients to assure patient safety and attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each patient in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Each Float Pool Associate will be assigned a group of facilities and must be able to travel to each.
Float Pool Associates must meet the following criteria:
* Willing to work at all facilities within their designated facility group.
* Work at least 2 shift times (Day, Eve or Noc).
* Will work at least 2 weekend shifts per month.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
* Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Graduate of a State-approved CNA program.
* Currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
* One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
* CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
A full job description including Float Pool Guidelines will be provided upon interview. The duties and responsibilities described herein are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the associate from time to time; the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Pay: $25.00 - $27.00 an hour, DOE
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Long Term Care
- Nursing Home Care