You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Classification: Accounts Payable Clerk
Compensation: $23.75 to $27.50 hourly
Robert Half currently has an opening for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk with a company in the Manufacturing field. The Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk role offers an exciting opportunity to make an indispensable contribution to the success of a company in the Manufacturing industry. This Accounts Payable Clerk role will be located in the Chino, California area and will be a short-term contract / temporary to hire position. Career growth and quick advancement makes this department a desirable place to work. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be required to match and batch code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks.
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Produce full-cycle A/P
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- General familiarity with Form 1099
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Adeptness in Daily Cash Receipts
- Sales tax experience highly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of bank reconciliations
- Check Runs experience
- Credit Card Reconciliation experience
- Background working with Sage 100 (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of Full Cycle Accounts Payable
- Practical knowledge of expense reports
- Microsoft Excel experience highly preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Bank Reconciliation
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 00500-0012638567
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.