Hendrick Lexus Kansas City
Location: 6935 W. Frontage Rd, Merriam, Kansas 66203
Summary: Responsible for coordinating the sale of finance and insurance programs to customers. The Financial Services Producer works with lenders and financial institutions to provide financial services to dealership customers.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Sells financing and insurance to customers.
- Responsible for the attainment and gross production of financial services’ goals and objectives.
- Reviews customer credit applications.
- Presents extended service contracts and other owner protection programs available to customers.
- Assesses profitability to dealership of financing arrangements
- Utilizes the menu selling process.
- Ensures necessary documentation for each deal is complete by utilizing a deal checklist.
- Works closely with sales team, maintains effective employee relations
- Maintains AFIP Certification.
- Acts as liaison between the customer and the lending institution.
- Ensures adherence to F&I reporting requirements of company.
- Attends weekly manager meetings.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
o High School Diploma
o Associate Degree
√ Bachelor Degree
o Master Degree
o Doctorate Degree
Field of Study/Work Experience:
o Human Resources
o Information Technology
Desired Work Experience:
o up to 3 years
√ 3-5 years
o 5+ years
Degree or commensurate finance experience. Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures preferred. Knowledge of regulations and laws governing financing in the automotive industry. Ability to work with lenders and financial institutions. Prior automotive sales experience desired.
Certificates and Licenses:
√ Valid Driver’s License
o Automobile Salesperson License
√ AFIP Certification
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Advanced ability to operate Finance and Insurance portion of Dealer Management System.
Ability to understand and follow instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company
personnel. Strong interpersonal and persuasive selling skills.
The position requires regular and predictable attendance. Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and sit. Must be able to lift up to 5 pounds.
Duties are performed primarily in finance and insurance and sales areas. Considerable time spent on the phone and at a computer. Work involves frequent customer contact and interaction with lending institutions.
Verbal and Writing Ability:
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Knowledge of bank and insurance terminology and procedures. Ability to review and process sales contracts and finance documents.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following Core Values:
Servant Leaders consciously put the needs of others before their own, because to serve people is to value them.
Teamwork through Trust & Respect
Diversity is strength, and when we trust and respect one another we can work as a team to achieve at a high level.
Being honest and transparent with people, in an effort to do the right thing within the letter and spirit of the law, drives every action we take and every decision we make.
Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm
Every day we recommit ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Passion for Winning
Hendrick’s tradition of winning is based on the idea of striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is therefore defined by how we treat our people.
Accountability at All Levels
Taking ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as individuals, and support each other as a team.
Commitment to Continuous Improvement
Every day we soften our hearts as well as our egos, in order to seek out and improve upon areas of opportunity within ourselves and our team.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Finance Manager.
- Financial Services
- Selling Techniques
- Automotive Sales