Requisition ID: 57203 Title: Medical Education, Clinical Administrator Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL
Arthrex is a global medical device company and leader in orthopedics medical education. With a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™, Arthrex has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and develops more than 1,000 innovative products and procedures each year that support all aspects of orthopedics. The Medical Education department based in Naples, Florida is made up of over 20 physicians, physician assistants and other healthcare professionals. Arthrex is actively searching for a Medical Education Clinical Administrator. The successful candidate will work alongside a department of expert orthopedic healthcare professionals, world class faculty, and product management. Experience as a physician assistant, medical doctor or doctor of osteopathic medicine working in orthopedic surgery is preferred.
Main Objective: Creatively and actively participate in the Department of Medical Education to carry out logistical operation for organization and maintenance activities for the clinical members of the department/team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage Team Clinical/Course Calendar by keeping it current with all clinical assignments, surgeon courses, sales trainings, and events
* Facilitate the creation and implementation of surgeon courses through coordination with the Clinical Specialists and Med Ed logistics team.
* Record and catalog course creation and faculty planning history to improve courses from year to year.
* Coordinate with the National Sales team and Rep Training team for scheduling, assignments and needs related to agency meetings and rep training courses.
* Keep all clinical team and HCP digital assets current and consistent with Arthrex branding across all Medical Education platforms.
* Coordinate Clinical Team entries related to Medical Education digital systems.
* Act as liaison to Medical Affairs marketing position to plan strategy for Clinical Medical Education course and asset marketing.
* Serve cross functional roles in conjunction with appropriate company stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelors degree preferred
* 2 years of Administrative / Office experience required. Preferably in Orthopedics / Medicine
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and customer service skills.
* Excellent attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills.
* Ability to perform detailed work accurately.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* A thorough knowledge of arthroscopic and sports medicine related orthopedic procedures preferred.
* Highly discrete individual who can handle sensitive and confidential information
* Minimal travel required.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Command of Microsoft PC based programs (MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), fax machine, laser printer, scanner, copier, telephone.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Attention To Detail
- Clinical Works