Kelly Services has a opening for a of Part-time Administrative Support Specialist
Provide administrative and secretarial support for all departments, obtain and deliver mail to all departments, and to meet, greet, and direct external customers and visitors. To answer and direct incoming calls to the reception area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Personally performs the following duties:
1. Opens and closes facilities.
2. Responds to and directs walk-in customer traffic.
3. Provides clerical support to all departments as needed or scheduled, including red flag data control when scanning/indexing.
4. Picks up, sorts, and delivers the mail to all departments and DeFuniak Springs locations while operating a cooperative vehicle.
5. Acts as Emergency Communicator during emergencies and performs duties as assigned for Emergency Action Plans.
1. Job Knowledge: Must have knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology. English Language - Ability to converse with internal and/or external customers in English. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
2. Education & Experience: A High School diploma or equivalent.
3. Abilities & Skills: Must be able to actively listen and give full attention to what other people are saying. Communicate with tact, professionalism, and respect. Must be able to understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Should have strength in detail orientation. Proficiency with computers and software such as Windows, and Microsoft Office. Must be able to communicate in a positive manner with internal and external contacts. Must have the ability to multi-task. English Language - Ability to converse with internal and/or external customers in English.
4. Work Requirements (licensing/certifications): Valid driver-s license preferred
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US2033RM_29178794
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.