To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
- Vaco - Orange County
- Phone: 949-265-8526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Long Beach, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Accountants, working with Vaco gives you an advantage over your competition through relationships with the human resources manager and hiring managers directly. We are currently looking to fill our client's Staff Accountant position and we want to hear from you! Think of us as an advocate who will promote your strengths and prepare you for your interviews supplying you with key info on our client.
Vaco is currently working with a well recognized 100+ year nonprofit organation in Long Beach on a Staff Accountant search. This would be a potential temp-to-permanent engagement looking to identify candidates immediately! Ideal candidats will have a strong understanding of accounting concepts with exposure to GL accounting. If this sounds like you apply today!
As a Staff Accountant responsibilities include:
- Responsible for compilation and recording of journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analyses and timely month end close process with backup.
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Responsible for maintaining cash, fixed assets, prepaid schedule accounting processes and ensuring appropriate accounting recording and analysis.
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable staff
- Accounts receivable reconciliation and follow up with field units.
- General bookkeeping skills a must.
- Maintain fixed assets
- A bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience.
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office, Shelby and SQL reporting preferred.