Responsible for the positive experience of guests through effective communication with all guests that enter the Patisserie. Adhere and follow Food and Beverage culture and vision in accordance to F&B core. Responsible for training new Barista attendant and ongoing training and development of the existing staff. To support service by preparing various items and maintaining the cleanliness of our work environment. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Be the initial contact for all guests looking to enjoy the Patisserie.
- Relays order information to the appropriate barista team member.
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of both front of house and back of house areas.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position maybe required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manger based upon the requirements of the hotel.
- Provide direct service to guests as needed, including, but not limited to, serving tables, bussing tables.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
- Assist all guests (internal and external) with any inquiries or requests in a pleasant, helpful manner.
- Actively participate in and follow all health and safety policies and procedures set out for Hotel Bennett.
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of all menu items, prices and general service procedures.
- Must possess basic computational ability
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- May be required to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Salamander Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Salamander is a drug-free workplace and participant in E-Verify.
- Cleaning Agent
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Occupational Safety And Health