Are you looking to expand your career as a Customer Service Representative? OfficeTeam has an excellent job opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled candidate. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Manitowoc, Wisconsin region and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity.
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.