Help Desk Analyst IICompensation:
$23.75 to $25.75 hourly
Looking for a new opportunity? This growing company might have the perfect position for you, in their Help Desk Analyst role! Apply for this position today if you think you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. The primary function of this Service Desk Analyst job is to represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. Sometimes that involves creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. Can you handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users? This job might be for you. As the Help Desk Analyst, you should also be aware of how your role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. This position absolutely must understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. It is also important for you to understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. You might also be asked to cover alternative shifts when needed.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- You might be good at this job if you believe you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight - 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware - If you're looking for job openings and have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude, you might be a good fit for this position - Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently - If you're looking for job openings and have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems, you might be a good fit for this position - It is best if you have ITIL certification - The ideal candidate should be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction - Background in one or more programming or scripting language - IT infrastructure libraries experience - MS Windows 10 experience desired - Microsoft Office experience required - Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired - Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Help Desk.
Complex Problem Solving