To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Flowood, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Flowood, MS
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Summary – The WebFOCUS Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing corporate business intelligence & reporting tools that satisfy business requirements and meet performance expectations. The incumbent is also responsible for analyzing and defining data mapping requirements working with the business analysts, data architects in establishing the proper data sources. The incumbent is responsible to monitor the reporting tools from administration perspective, configures new reporting applications in the system, and performance tuning of existing applications.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with business intelligence and ETL tools such as Information Builders WebFOCUS, SAS and Infosphere Server products and environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a structured programming environment.
- Exposure to Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Must be proficient with office products
- Must work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Background in medical and financial data analysis in health insurance industry preferred.
- Must be able to be on-call for after-business-hours support as needed.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178