To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77020
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transactional Services Accounting Clerk (FBAB) - SNE
Aramark • Houston, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for the analysis and collection of assigned accounts receivable portfolios for Aramark Refreshment Services (ARS) customers, as well as ensuring that assigned customer accounts are reconciled and accurate to facilitate timely collections inside established payment terms in a profit center environment.
- TJV (Intercompany transfer of receivables)
- Research/review of cash on account
- EFT and Credit Card Processing
- Refund processing and write-off processing
- Processing monthly statements – includes mailing
- Process incoming mail
- Batch checks – run tapes
- Credit memos processing
- Cash application/research
- Daily deposit
- Accounts Receivable Collection Calls
- Manage the case queue in Sales Force (create new cases, close cases)
- Customer dispute follow up processing
- Billing – special client billing, compile, prepare, send
- Billing – generating and making MEI invoices, PDF invoices
- MDM/National Accounts/Database maintenance/pricing/chargebacks
- Accumulation of national Account Bills/Special Billing Summaries
- Filter Invoice Generation (send to customer)
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- High School diploma required. Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience required.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran