Our Proposal team is searching for a Proposal Manager
in our Southeast region (Charlotte, NC Tampa, FL, Ft. Meyers) to lead pursuit and proposal activities and manage the development and implementation of pursuit plans and strategy.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Manage the proposal efforts for CRM clients throughout NA
- Lead proposal strategy discussions and kick-off meetings for large pursuits and ensuring strategic win themes are effectively incorporated throughout the proposal
- Drives development and manages proposal team (technical leader, marketing coordinator, graphics, etc.)
- Collaborates with team in the development of various proposal sections including Management, Personnel, Executive Summaries, and/or other Volumes as assigned Facilitate production and delivery of finished product, while complying with all RFP requirements
- Lead interview strategy discussions and manage the interview development and production process from start to finish
- Leads and engages in project specific and client capture planning
- Engages in the interview process to meet all client needs and align proposal themes and messaging with the knowledge collected throughout the positioning phase
- Attends interview preparation and practice sessions; supports the team with presentation skills and delivery
- Attends client pre-proposal and debrief meetings; shares lessons learned and best practices across teams
- Manages proposal team to stay on schedule - Manages and assigns tasks to Marketing Coordinator during proposal development
- Manages Graphic Design support during proposal and interview development
Our commitment to you
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in English, Business, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related major
- Five to Seven years of experience leading the proposal team process from prepositioning phases through interview and driving teams to develop complaint and coemptive bids for an engineering, construction or professional services organization
- Strong communication skills both written & oral good negotiation, problem solving, planning and time management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of marketing techniques (layout, graphics, strategy-to-win)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign
- Flexible and able to meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills required with ability to multi-task and prioritize
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD?
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own? About GHD
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience. If you are interested in pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link below.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Complex Problem Solving
Request For Proposal