$90000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Growing Consumer products company located in Edison is looking for a Senior Payroll Tax Accountant.
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
Accounting degree required. 4+ years of payroll and tax experience required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to William Bahrs [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Payroll Tax Accountant
. If you are already in contact with one of our recruiting managers, please reach out to that recruiter directly to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Payroll Tax Accountant.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles