To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7777 State Road
Philadelphia, PA 19136
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Loader Operator I
Insurance Auto Auctions • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 2 months ago
Insurance Auto Auctions is searching for a Loader Operator to join the team at our facility in Philadelphia, PA.
Founded in 1982, Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage auto auctions. We have exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 150 corporate owned facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide Sellers and Buyers with the best solution to process and acquire total-loss, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- Operate a front-end loader to move vehicles and other equipment around the facility and to load/unload trucks delivering or picking up vehicles.
- Perform required inspections and basic maintenance of front-end loaders to ensure safe operating condition of the loader.
- Monitor lot inventory of vehicles/parts.
- Prepare facility for auctions.
- Record vehicle information.
- Provide light maintenance of vehicles.
- Perform vehicle enhancements (i.e. Shrink Wrapping, Steam Cleaning, etc.) as required.
- Assist visitors by providing appropriate guidance and/or directing them to the appropriate person for additional assistance.
- Immediately report all violations of company policy to a supervisor or manager.
- Must remain alert and actively avoid potential safety hazards or situations that may cause damage to property while operating a front-end loader or other heavy equipment.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- General mechanical knowledge of vehicle makes/models
- High School diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively with customers
- Ability to function well as part of a team
- Previous forklift operating experience is a plus
- Experience operating Front-End Loaders Volvo L90G and L90H or similar models.
- Basic automotive repair skills
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EOE