To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced warehouse environment? Are you looking for steady hours and weekly paychecks? Manpower has immediate openings for Inventory Workers in the RIDC West, PA area and is paying up to $13.00 per hour!
What's in it for you?:
* Full time hours
* Competitive wages - up to $13.00/hr
* Great Commute from the city and surrounding areas and back for a healthy work-life balance
* Daylight Hours
What is the job?:
* Pulling parts from inventory
* Bagging production orders
* Maintain communication between MRP, Sales, and Production to expedite orders
* Use Email to convey information and requests to managers
* Notate part shortages
* Stock parts into inventory
* Assist in the cleanliness of the work environment
* Other duties as assigned
What do you bring to the job?:
* Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures
* Computer skills in windows-based programs
* Ability to lift 50-75lbs
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Great attitude and ability to work in a team
Stop your job search and apply today! We love referrals, please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath