Location: Mooresville, NC
Primary Skills: Java expertise, Spring Boot/Batch expertise, experience with NoSQL or Cassandra, and WCS experience is a big plus
• If you want to help build thriving businesses and guide the Retail industry from now to NEXT, keep reading to see how your ability to solve complex problems can make digital transformation a reality for clients.
• Work closely with clients to establish technology solutions at business and technical level.
• Help to build client relationships and participate in business development and proposal work.
• 6+ years of strong software development experience in software development with expertise in Java 6 and above and knowledge of latest Java (8/9) features
• Spring Boot/Spring Batch experience
• Cassandra exposure would be ideal
• WCS experience is a big plus
• Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
• Strong experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage.
• Strong experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions
• Ability & willingness to learn technologies at pace
• Strong verbal & written communication
• Client facing
• Gel well with distributed teams
• Experience in one or more of front-end development technologies
• Working experience creating high performing applications including profiling and tuning (of those applications to boost performance)
• Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
• Experience in TDD/BDD
• Experience in Scrum/Agile
• Understanding of various infrastructures (on-premise, cloud)
Scrum (Software Development)
Test Driven Development (Tdd)
Agile Software Development
Behavior Driven Development