To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Rapids, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales – B2B - Business Development Consultant
hibu • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted 2 months ago
NO COLD CALLING! We have ready to buy Small Business Leads that need TOP PERFORMANCE SALES PROS to call!
We are looking for energetic people with B2B sales experience who need to make great money! This is a great opportunity to expand your career working with a leader in the digital marketing industry.
*This is not an entry level position
- Contact inbound B2B leads interested in purchasing digital marketing solutions
- Conduct technology assisted sales presentations and update each lead in CRM
- Secure client agreements and assist with the on-boarding process
- Develop client base for account growth and increased revenue
- At least 2 years of business to business sales experience and/or direct sales experience with ability to show prior success.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with business owners and business executives.
- Good communicator--excellent listening skills and ability to uncover the real \u0022pain\u0022 a prospect is experiencing.
- Ability to match and sell digital solutions to meet the prospect’s needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn basic computer software applications quickly.
- Ability to begin work immediately
We Offer a Great Benefits and Compensation Program
- $60,000 - $75,000 realistic first year compensation
- Potential to earn high 5 figure/ low 6 figure salary
- Comprehensive new hire and ongoing training and development
- Benefits & 401K after 30 days of employment
NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org : Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability. In addition, we participate in E-Verify, for more information please click on the following link http://careers.hibu.com/#about-us