To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plymouth, MN 55442
- Phone: 480-448-4257
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Plymouth, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Volt has an opening for a Finance Analyst with our client in Plymouth, MN. The role of a Financial Analyst will be to provide planning, reporting and analytical support to Operations Integration for the client. Volt's Client is a leading American healthcare company.
This involves support of key integration functions including Manufacturing, Quality, Freight & Distribution, Procurement and Environmental Health & Safety. The role significant exposure to senior leadership and opportunities for growth in the Medical Device division & multiple sites in Minnesota twin cities area.
Further this involves seeking innovative ways of delivering Gross Margin (profitability) analysis to support decision making regarding key integration initiatives. System exposure to HFM, SAP-MD, and Dodeca Planning.
Main responsibilities include:
- Performs financial planning and analysis for operations integration initiatives to include quarterly budgeting, ROI analysis, HC planning, cash flow management, margin modeling and Request for Capital Expenditure (RCE) preparation & support.
- Produce expense and capital reporting on a monthly basis with corresponding variance analysis of operating results and commentary.
- Collaborates with other leaders and business partners to ensure proper forecasting of financial results utilizing Essbase planning system, Dodeca.
- Presentation of accurate financial information to management on timely basis (Daily / Weekly / Monthly).
- Proactive approach to providing ad hoc business support.
- Develop models and strategies to assess project viability and financial success.
- Reconciliation of information and data flows given multiple financial systems (Symphony, AV SAP, SAP-MD).
- Interpret analytical information for non-financial managers helping them understand how to use the analysis to enhance decision making.
- Experience of delivering analysis in rapidly changing business environment.
- High degree of system competence (Excel modelling / SAP)
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
In today’s job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that is why you should get to know Volt. We are one of the world’s largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies.
For more opportunities, connect with us online at jobs.volt.com
Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.