Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Customer Success Executive (CSE) position is a key strategic relationship management resource at Solutran. This role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to drive high-quality service delivery and client satisfaction through proactive service management and rapid customer response.
For an organization supporting the world’s largest healthcare companies, a highly strategic account management process is critical. The Customer Success Executive is the cornerstone of the account team, partnering closely with sales and client services. A successful Customer Success Executive will engage with Solutran clients both proactively and on a scheduled basis. By leveraging different tools and data with customers using our products and services, the CSE will create a long term, trusting and consultative relationship.
The CSE will present solutions through education and offer resources needed to help clients get the most out of their efforts. The incumbent has strong customer management and business consultancy skills and is passionate about proactively engaging with their customers to add value. This role requires a passion for not only understanding their client’s business, but the market they operate in, and customers they serve. Key metrics for this role include client retention, renewal revenue, and client engagement and satisfaction.
This position is located in Plymouth, MN. You will have the flexibility to telecommute* in a hybrid schedule (combination of WFH and in-office) as you take on some tough challenges.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of solutions
- Comfortable speaking with executive level contacts within clients
- Familiar and comfortable with interpreting data, producing meaningful metrics, and communicating the “why” behind data
- Subject matter expert on S3 Platform data and presenting it to clients
- Create full organizational alignment with clients
- Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Responsible for ongoing revenue retention, organic revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Develop client organizational maps and other shared resources for the extended account team
- Coordinate and lead regular internal account team meetings
- Engage with new customers during implementation to drive alignment and production success
- Glean a deep understanding of clients’ industry, issues, and goals
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track, and measure the overall impact of the aligned solutions to an organization
- Analyze data, anticipate their clients’ problems, and proactively recommend effective solutions
- Help clients gain highest ROI for Solutran’s solutions
- Handle contracting strategy for renewals and added services
- Assist with RFPs for Customer Success content
- Escalate critical customer issues and ensure escalation ownership with internal resources
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in a similar account management
- Knowledge and proven success of engaging and working with sales teams
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Healthcare experience
- Payments or FinTech experience
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solution(s)
- General curiosity around data, performance, and market insights
- Solid understanding of corporate organizational structures and buying processes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Solid team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Keywords; Customer Success Manager; Account Manager; Client Success Manager; Client Success Executive; Customer Success Executive, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote