Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Regional Director of Business Development will be responsible for creating relationships with hospitals and healthcare systems and winning new business. He or she will focus on strategically selected key accounts not currently contracted with Aya Healthcare. The Regional Director of Business Development will excel in helping healthcare organizations solve their clinical labor challenges by leveraging Aya Healthcare’s suite of highly differentiated services and software, making a significant impact on both new clients, and the healthcare staffing industry. This position will be remotely based.
Who We Are:
We’re a $1.5 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Develop and cultivate relationships that result in new contracts for Aya Healthcare
- Convey Aya Healthcare’s unique value proposition to key decision makers within potential new hospital accounts in order to secure new business
- Demonstrate and effectively present Aya Healthcare’s full suite of services and software to healthcare organizations
- Identify and contact healthcare organizations in order to win their business
- Built and maintain an active pipeline of prospective clients
- Educate prospective healthcare organizations about Aya's differentiated services and software
- Generate leads through various channels, strategic planning and referrals
- A minimum of 5 years of business development experience in the staffing industry is required
- Experience in healthcare staffing is strongly preferred
- An insatiable desire to win and relentless drive to succeed
- Ability to think creatively and identify multiple paths to win new business
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Director of Business Development[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Director of Business Developmentfor our EEO policy.
- Value Proposition
- Business Development
- Strategic Thinking