Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Come find your “more” with Mohawk!
What we're looking for:
This position will provide people / organizational business analytics and insights for Mohawk.
What you'll do:
- Manage team responsible for digital web analytics and customer experience.
- Develop strategy around digital web analytics and customer experience.
- Works with subject matter experts across to improve overall strategic and operational performance.
- Creating analytics culture to help to drive data driven strategic decision making in organization.
- Create global data models and stories and help local BU teams in Digital analytics.
- Develop and provide training on analytics solutions to support the business strategies.
- Problem solving by identifying, addressing and resolving data problems in an appropriate manner.
What you need:
- Masters Degree (or equivalent expertise) in Information Technology or related field.
- 10 or more years current and progressive experience in Google / Adobe Analytics, Hot Jar, SEO or similar field for a large global organization
- Advanced proficiency in developing data visualization with one or more of the following visual BI Tools: SAC, Power BI or Tableau.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and understanding of BI/EDW concepts. Experience in SAP landscape e.g. SAP BW, HANA Modeling will be added plus.
- Experience in managing and delivering BI/Web Analytics projects.
- Knowledge of public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure , GCP)
- Strong analytical skills with predictive modeling experience.
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others
- Experience managing global projects
- Willingness to work in Kennesaw/Calhoun Ga, and travel as needed
What will make you sucessful:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentations skills to effectively interact with Management and overall population
- Self-driven and motivated, with attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrates initiative with clear business purpose in mind.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
- Ability to exercise good judgement and resourcefulness in absence of formalized guidelines
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to calmly resolve high risk situations.
- Supervise 2 direct reports with analytical skills
- Normal office environment
- Global travel possible
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
- Cloud Technologies
- Web Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Decision Making
- Data Visualization