To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Commercial Broker – Denver CO
We are currently seeking a Commercial Broker for one of our client-dedicated account teams in Denver, CO
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
Our Commercial Broker will manage and execute lease transactions while fostering client relationships and business growth. You will be responsible for overseeing and preparing monthly reports, quarterly reports, budgets, cash flow forecasts, memorandum documenting significant client issues and strategic planning. Our Manager works primarily in a leadership role on straightforward projects or in a support role on more complex projects. You will work independently or as part of a team; and will occasionally supervise or manage the workload of Senior Analysts and Analysts. You will also work on and will be asked to direct special projects/assignments as needed. Our Transaction Manager will manage and work with professionals across a wide variety of disciplines and business units.
Managing Client Relationships
- Assume key transaction responsibilities for a national strategic client
- Provide advice on client transactions;
- Attend regular client meetings and conference calls
- Improve client transaction management processes
- Work directly with clients and team members to resolve financial model, transaction and landlord issues
- Manage building tours with the client
- Manage transaction reporting to the clients
Financial Analyst, Research and Transaction Support
- Manage transactions
- Hire and manage co-brokers for selected lease transactions as required
- Review lease documents and write lease summaries and abstracts, and review other materials as part of the due diligence process
- Prepare and review detailed financial analysis, including NPV cash flows
- Perform and/or review complex financial analyses
- Manage Analyst responsibilities throughout the transaction process
- Gather and evaluate real estate market and property data
- Research companies, landlords, and potential subtenants
- Lead the preparation of annual reports and other presentations
- Conduct market calls, preview space opportunities, develop fact sheets and tour books, and gather photos and floor plans
- Prepare commission invoices and track transactions in proprietary software programs
- Sound like you? To apply you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Real Estate
- Must have 5+ years of commercial real estate transaction/leasing experience
- Real estate brokerage or salespersons license
- LEED certification, desired
- Knowledge of real estate leases and accounting procedures is imperative
- Superior negotiation and leasing and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability, both financial and qualitative
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.