To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dearborn, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Parts Counter Representative (Heavy Duty/Diesel)
The W.W. Williams Company • Dearborn, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
The W.W. Williams Company is currently seeking a Inside Parts Counter Representative with the ability to:
- Process and locate unit parts for internal and external customers.
- Verify part numbers in the appropriate books via electronic records to ensure accuracy.
- Perform cycle counts and record data; reporting any variances to management.
- Monitor inventory levels and research any data inconsistencies.
- Initiate daily contact with Parts Manager to make sure shop needs are met so operations run smoothly.
- Enhance organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing work that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Processing, pulling and delivering or shipping parts to fulfill customer orders.
- Assisting service shop and mobile technicians in identifying parts necessary for repairs.
- Tracking daily use of parts and receiving of orders.
- Creating Purchase Orders (PO's) for weekly stock orders and reporting to manager.
- Nurturing and maintaining relationships with company's vendors and suppliers.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory readiness and warehouse organization and cleanliness.
- Ensuring shop and mobile trucks are properly stocked and removing obsolete parts as deemed necessary.
- Service orientation to deliver a consistent high level customer experience.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge i.e. Excel and a willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail and follow up.
- Active listening, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritize, plan and organize parts and inventory processes.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time to meet customer expectations.
Job ID: 331210
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.