To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Gregory Ledin
- Phone: 6174493552
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Boston, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Responsible for the employee experience at the Cafe@333
o Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep cafe operating smoothly
o Provide quality beverages consistently for all employees by adhering to recipe standards
o Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all product
o Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Keep our colleagues well stocked - coffee and snack wise:
o Help evolve what food and beverages are provided over time
o Anticipate customer and café needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary.
- Keep our Cafe@333 happy:
o Promptly address and remedy any spills or equipment fixes
o Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that team members can locate resources and products as needed.
The Ideal Team Member: You, as our ideal team member, are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in to get things done. We seek a colleague who will execute, will own the Cafe@333 experience.
- Current ServSafe certification
- Current First Aid/ CPR and AED certification
- Requires 1+ years of increasingly responsible restaurant/food service management experience
- Engage with and understand our employees, including discovering and responding to employee needs through clear and pleasant communication
- A quick thinker who can adapt and rapidly shift gears as needed
- Service mentality, you elevate the spirits of those around you and you have thick skin when necessary. Creative, fun and approachable.
- Knows that hands-on maintenance and scrubbing will be part of job at times
- Able and willing to do some heavy lifting (accepting deliveries, rotating stock etc.)
- Available to work flexible hours that include early mornings.
- Available to perform many different tasks within the cafe during each shift
Full time 40 hours a week. Monday- Friday 7:00am-3:00pm.*Must be flexible and able to meet vendors as early as 6:00am and stay with vendors as late as 10:00pm when advanced notice is given.
- must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- frequently walk around the building, upstairs, between floors to complete audits or maintenance issues
- Occasionally work after hours, on weekends, during some holiday and when emergencies aris
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.