To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
eXcell • Seattle, WA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At eXcell, you’re more than just a number. Our employee relationship managers support you throughout your engagement, provide career guidance and reemployment assistance. Join eXcell!
Our hugely popular client has a great opportunity for a Gameplay Programmer capable of implementing game logic and gameplay mechanics using the Spark AR scripting API.
- Create reusable modules for game play and game logic that can be shared across multiple games
- Work closely with the product engineering team to design game code according to best practices for the AR Engine
- Improve the quality of the shared code created during technical art process
- Be a proactive member of the testing sessions, help identify gameplay bugs
- Act as a resource to help artists and technical artists debugging gameplay issues
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- Experience engineering core gameplay systems from scratch
- Strong 3D Math skills
- Strong collaboration skills, experience working with artists and engineers
- Nice to Have: Great understanding of 2D and/or 3D content authoring methods (Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, etc.)
- Experience creating a game from scratch
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.